I build AI enterprise products from scratch.
Kaliber.AI Feb 2016 —
Employee #1 at 16 person AI startup. I wear many hats across technical functions: From hiring the team, to running the sprints, to coaching, mentoring, infrastructure and coding, it would be easier to list the things that I haven't done: native development and firmware.
- * Lead developer of cross-functional machine-learning (speech recognition/machine vision) team
- * Trained and deployed ML models (Python/TF/Keras)
- * Wrote enterprise apps across the whole stack (ML+UI+Back-End)
- * Built & evaluated deep convlutional network architectures (Keras/Tensorflow/Jupyterlab)
- * Instituted standards and research processes for ML & DS teams
- * Led team of back-end developers to build REST services (Python/MongoDB/PGSQL/Redshift)
- * Designed scalable, containerized services on AWS & Google Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, Travis)
- * Implemented complex, real-time single page apps in JS (React)
Invisible Analyics Mar 205 — Dec 2015
Lead development and implementation of a personal healthcare analytics app. Steered, managed, and pivoted team along the way.
Digital Media Academy, Stanford Summer 2014 — Fall 2014
Helped teach Java in Introductory and Advanced Java Classes
Probabilistic Programming for Advancing Machine Learning —
An experimental program to evaluate probabilistic programming languages for Beyesian Inference. Funded by DARPA.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 2013 — 2015
- Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
College of San Mateo 2011 — 2013
- Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, etc.)
- Keras + TensorFlow
- AWS & GCP
- Sprint Planning
- Ruthless Priotization
- Tech Transfer
- Serverless patterns